This site is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, Autodesk, Inc.



Friday, 12 March 2010

Training Project Demo Video





Hey Guys,

I promised I'd post a demo of a training project I'm working on, its based on a project I've done about 7 years ago when i first started working. The project was done and complete in AutoCAD. It was a really interesting exercise, i basically had all the drawings complete and worked out, all i need to do was to figure out how to model in an advanced way to recreate the same end result, this meant i could experiment with different methods to see which give me the best result or get me the closest result that matches the original drawings.

From this model I've based the 02 - Concrete basement chapter and plan to have the following chapters loosely based on this model as well,
03 Parapet, Flat roof junction with cavity wall below,
04 Curved metal roof with purlins /joist and custom gutters and maybe custom edge pieces
05 What appear to be complex concrete cast insitu elements
06 'Revit Project' the experiment (6-8hr in total set of videos which show how this project is built from start to finish)

The next post is likely to be the last weekend in march, Please post any comments, tips or questions. Video Link below.





Cheers

Peter

No comments: