The world cup and recent holidays have taken a big hit out of my blogging over the last couple of weeks but i plan to blitz several videos over the next couple of weeks. Enclosed in this post is the second part of the site context.
The skills we learn in this exercise are:
- Setting out the site sketch with annotation lines
- Roads with falls (Sloped floors), grassed area etc.
- Kerbs made out of walls,
- How to make parking components slope to match its sloped surface(family editor settings)
- Road markings made out of floors(and sloped)
- Loading families from library
- Placing lamp post, trees, benches, bollards etc.