Monday, 16 August 2010
In this next video post we build the Lift and Stair core for access to the apartments.
We’ll quickly model
- New reference planes to set everything out
- New externals walls
- Internal wall to host the lift
- Place the Lift component
- Model ground bearing slab and suspended slab on upper level
- Extend the Foundations
- Cut back the existing road and external walkway slab and railing.
- Modeled a new curved roof and gutters
- Place a couple of doors
- Model a new stair and rail
- Join and tidy any columns and other junctions
Only one more modeling stage video after this before we move to the annotation stage videos.
Posted by Peter McCarthy . at 13:24