- Exporting a .FBX file type from the default 3D view in your revit model.
- Then we import the .FBX file in 3Ds Max.
- We set a new camera for the walkthrough, move it to the correct height and change the camera lens size to 28mm.
- The next step is change the time configuration to have 500 frames and frame rate of 25 frames per second.
- We then move the time slide and select autokey, once red we can move the camera and target. we repeat this five times, you can do more depending on what walkthrough path you want to use.
- Now we enter the render setup dialogue, set the preset to Mental ray-daylighting, and render one frame to see if the preset works correctly.
- Now we change the render settings to render all frames in the time segment, select a file name, location and file type(AVI) to be save, select the Codex to compress the video and then select render.