Occasionally a situation occurs where two or more areas change in a building in the same revision, one of the changes is definite and one is not(the client might be review their options or want to see a price comparison). Effectively you need to keep the definite change & (the none definite change or the original design), To allow you to do this we setup design options. In the design option tab we setup a design option set and 3 option( New layout, old layout and off) the 'off' is just a helper for me to see what items I've already added to the design options, the items should disappear in my 3d view.
- The first step is to review the changes,
- Then add the objects that are effected to the design options,
- Make the changes in the model
- Switch between the options using visibility graphics(vg)
- Open a 3D cut section view and review the area for potential other changes that you cant see in the 2D views, and finally
- Make a new revision and bubble the changes in the printing sheets.