This site is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, Autodesk, Inc.



Thursday, 30 June 2011

13.0 Modern House - Introduction

Hello all,


I've decided not to do the next chapter of my blog on the project I'm working on at the moment as it is going to take about 3-6 months to develop the scheme to construction (it would not be a great video blogging example due to its longevity). So I've picked a nice modern house which i seen in a magazine recently, it has some really nice features, i dont have the full set of drawings so I'll have to make some of it up. I 'll try do it like a real project by starting off with place holders to get the general shape and then transforming that model to a construction style model. Below is a quick few sketches  of the project. Watch this space over the next few weeks for the beginning of the videos.

Cheers

Peter.

Proposed Ground Floor

Proposed First Floor
General Section

Detailed Section

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Peter

This summer I stumbled upon your blog series Modern Houses. Due to my lack of time I never got around to watch it and postpone it until now. I downloaded a couple of the videos for the chapters back then, and decided to wait with diving into all the posts and the entire project.

Now I have reached a point in my Construction Manager studies, where I think your Modern Houses series would be very interesting for me. Unfortunately when I went to download the videos (from screencast) I get a message that tells me the videos are inaccessible, and that I should contact the owner.

Is this something that can be fixed? I see that one of the videos you have uploaded to Google Drive... I would be very interested in watching your series, but realize of course that it is a big task to upload all the videos again.

I hope that you can help me resolve this and I will be most grateful if you can.

Sincerely yours

Ole Pedersen

PS. I can not seem to find any other way of contacting you but like this. In case, my emeil: errods@gmail.com