The 3 topics covered are;
- View names are correct and make sense, remove and delete unwanted views;
- Workset checking, are all the objects on the correct workset?
- Gap and holes in the model, areas that were not design or considered that may cause issues or changes to the base design
- Are all the walls drawn straight?
- Does the design meet code?
- Are the objects modeled with the best revit tool?
08 Site Components
09 Floor Finishes (hidden by default)
10 Ceiling and lights
11 Stairs and ramps
13 Plumbing fixtures
14 Fixed furniture
16 Cad imports
17 xxxx ref planes (hidden by default used to help set out some details)
18 xxxx ref planes (hidden by default used to help set out some details)
Watch below now or download here